I could have never imagine that one day I would use “men” and “skirts” in the same sentence, I mean with the “wear” verb in between…..so the time has come and the verdict is: I LOVE IT!
Yes, you read it right! I love the idea of men dressed in skirts. I personally find this action to be very sexy, courageous, modern and MASCULINE! We’re supposed to live in this new era that is totally open-minded and bla bla bla so I don’t know how there is still people who find it crazy and just gay. For me is like any men could wear skirts, no matter age, race, personal believes or whatever!
I want to show you some of my favorite men-in-skirts momentums:
1. This is so eye candy! C’mon is just elegant, cool, modern and so stylish. Is my first favorite <3
2. Ok if you are feeling strange about nothing covering your legs completely or if you’re not still ready for a skirt this is a good way to start: layering a skirt with pants.
3. This look is so effortless and relaxed, is just about letting yourself go and have fun.
4. So if you are not quite sure about skirts yet then try out these super wide shorts to get the look and again layer them with some pants. By the way I love the sweater.
5. Second favorite outfit! and the jeans complement it perfectly. So Paris chic!
6. Again here you have another natural look.
7. For me Marc Jacobs is the “skirts king” he looks so handsome and sharp in them, I love him. In my perspective he is mastering the skirts to a whole new chic/sexy level.
8. This outfit look goes to Pelayo Díaz. Rocking a Comme Des Garçons kilt and Givency accessories.
Talking about Givenchi, here is the Givenchy trio:
A perfectly well done Givenchy head-to-toe look. I would totally date him hahaha.
Gorgeous Luis Borges.
Sean O’Pry for the latest issue of Dansk.
So how do you feel now about the wearing skirts issue? Did I change your mind a little? Ok let me see your opinion in the comments below.
Love E ☮